Lateral Lining In
Curtisville, Delmont, Derry, East Deer, East Mckeesport, Edgewood
Lateral Lining process is simple...
- lining from a single point of entry for commercial, residential and industrial applications.
- Line outside building drains from 2" to 6" in diameter.
- Lateral liner with a minimum life expectancy of 50+ years.
- Environmentally friendly epoxy liner resins (non-shrinking)
- Lines any type of pipe including; Clay, Cast Iron, Orangeburg, PVC, ABS, HDPE, Concrete Pipe, etc.
Key benefits of lateral lining:
- Sub Contracting Work
- Seals cracks and holes
- Seals bottomless cast iron
- Fills missing pipes
- Smooth out big off-sets
- Seals joint connections
- Root damaged pipes
- Roof drain vertical pipes
- Seals storm drain lines
- Under slab pipelines
- 2" - 12" diameter